project co-funded by the UE
Information and dissemination activities
- On the website it can be found all the details about the Unizeo Project. It will contain a full description and all the project progress will be published on a regular base. Links to and from the partners website’s will be provided
- Newsletter: they will be published on the website. To receive the newsletters with all the updates about the project you can subscribe to the mailing lists in the website
- The information and dissemination activity will be directed to the agricultural sector in Italy and in Europe; to the sector of fertilizers manufacturers; local bodies responsible for the management and water quality; to civil society groups engaged in the environmental protection; to the Departments of University of Agriculture and to the interested parties of EC
- Events: open days will be organised on the lots selected for the experimental tests. The results of the Project will be presented at selected conferences and congresses and at national and international agricultural fairs.
- A networking activities with other projects will be carried out in the agricultural sector aimed at improving its environmental sustainability