project co-funded by the UE
Final report annexes
- Deliverable action 4 - Pictures of the experimentation sites II
- Deliverable action 5 - Evaluation report on end product characteristics
- Deliverable action 6: Final evaluation report on the results of the experimentation
- Report Ente Risi - Prova di utilizzo di concimi azotati addizionati con zeoliti in risaia
- Deliverable action 6: Manual for use of the Unizeo Product (EN/IT)
- Programme and UNIZEO presentations Workshop with ZeoLIFE 2014
- EC 2015 publication ‘LIFE and Climate change mitigation’, page 58
- Deliverable action 7: Final conference proceedings
- Deliverable Action 10: Layman's report in English
- Deliverable Action 10: Layman's report in Italian
Inception report annexes (IR Annex)
Midterm report annexes (MTR Annex)
Information and dissemination activities
- On the website all the details of the Unizeo Project can be found. It contains a full description and project progress has been published on a regular base in the news section. Links to and from the partners website’s are provided.
- Newsletters: they are published on the website in the news section. To receive the newsletters with all the updates about the project you could subscribe to the mailing lists in the website.
- Information and dissemination activities were directed to the agricultural sector in Italy and in Europe; to the sector of fertilizers manufacturers; local bodies responsible for the management and water quality; to civil society groups engaged in the environmental protection; to the Departments of University of Agriculture and to the interested parties of EC.
- Events: open days were organised on the lots located at Podere Pignatelli in the framework of their annual open day. The results of the Project were presented at selected conferences and congresses and at national and international agricultural fairs.
- A networking activities with other projects was carried out in the agricultural sector aimed at improving its environmental sustainability.