UNIZEO projectUrea is the most widely used nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture because it can offer the biggest amount of nitrogen for the lowest costs. read more
Final report annexes
- Deliverable action 4 - Pictures of the experimentation sites II
- Deliverable action 5 - Evaluation report on end product characteristics
- Deliverable action 6: Final evaluation report on the results of the experimentation
- Report Ente Risi - Prova di utilizzo di concimi azotati addizionati con zeoliti in risaia
- Deliverable action 6: Manual for use of the Unizeo Product (EN/IT)
- Programme and UNIZEO presentations Workshop with ZeoLIFE 2014
- EC 2015 publication ‘LIFE and Climate change mitigation’, page 58
- Deliverable action 7: Final conference proceedings
- Deliverable Action 10: Layman's report in English
- Deliverable Action 10: Layman's report in Italian
Inception report annexes (IR Annex)
Midterm report annexes (MTR Annex)
Minerali Industriali S.r.l.Minerali Industriali was set up following the merger of two historic Italian groups in the mining sector: Maffei, founded in the early 1900s and Gruppo Minerali operating since the ‘70s.
Nowadays Minerali Industriali controls one company in Italy, one in Tunisia, two in Egypt, one in Scotland, one in Brazil, one in Colombia, one in Guatemala, one in Mexico, one in Czech Republic and one in Bulgaria: Maffei Sarda Silicati, Minerali Industriali Tunisia, Egyptian International Industrial Minerals, Suez Company for Minerals, Lochaline Quartz Sand, Gruppo Minerali do Brasil, Colombia Minerales Industriales, Mineral Resources de Guatemala, Mexican Silicates, Czech Silicat and Minerali Industriali Bulgaria.
Moreover has two minority stake in the companies Sea Gull of Oristano (OR) and TCO of Livorno (LI).